How to work with ETYN's Audio Converter
What is ETYN's Audio Converter?
ETYN's Audio Converter is a free web-based online tool for converting audio files from one format to another. Audio Converter supports nearly all popular formats. Here are a short list of supported input and output formats:
aac, ac3, dfa, dts, dxa, eac3, flac, g723_1, g729, gsm, iac, imc, mlp, mp1, mp2, mp3, pcm, tta, vima, vmdaudio, vorbis, wavesynth, wavpack, wmapro, wmav1, wmav2, wmavoice
aac, ac3, alac, amr_wb, dts, eac3, flac, g723_1, mp2, mp3, pcm, sonic, speex, tta, vorbis, wavpack, wmav1, wmav2
How does ETYN's Audio Converter work?
- Select the output format from the drop-down box:
Important: You don't need to specify input format as it will be automatically detected.
- Select the audio file you want to convert by clicking on "Select file..." button or simply drag and drop file into the Audio Converter window:
- A green progress bar appears that shows the upload progress of your audio file to ETYN's servers:
- After the upload finishes, please wait while we are processing the audio file:
- If the file format is supported and its size is within allowed range (less than 20M file size), a link to the converted file will be generated so you can download the converted file:
Please note that the converted files will be deleted after 24 hours from its creation time.